- Put your hair up with a chopstick. This not only keeps it dry, it looks writerly.
- Think ahead. If you tend to accumulate almost-but-not-quite-out-of-ink pens, scribble test before you get soaked.
- Keep a washcloth nearby so you can keep your hands (and pages) dry.
- You can tolerate a much longer, much hotter bath if you get a cool drink. I recommend a big 32 oz. of Naked Juice, available at half price from Sam's.
- Bubbles are not compulsory, but are recommended.
Posted by Jane on Sunday, November 15, 2009